Your inbox is filled with tons of messages. You wake up each with a willingness to empty your inbox but due to overwhelming emails by your customers and business associates, but fail to do so. You spend hours and hours every day and still don’t feel like doing anything on your to-do list.
I, being an Entrepreneur know what if feels like to do more in less time. So, here are some tips that can help you make you a productivity ninja.
From thinking & planning your next day to reply all your emails on time, here are some tips that can help you achieve more in less time. So, stop complaining about time and start following the tips below:
- Don’t overestimate the number of things you can do each day. You are human and you can only do few things each day. For you do the best this day, you need to plan things that are ideal for that day. Do a thing and move on to the next thing.
- Since day one I have a habit of doing things first, writing them down and then cutting them out. This one habit helped me to realize how much I’ve achieved in the day.
- Never put a huge project into a to-do list. If you have a project that needs to be done on the urgent basis you can use a task management tool that can help you break the task into smaller chunks which then you can add on the to-do list to complete the task.
- Pick the most difficult tasks and get it done right away. No need to wait for the difficult tasks to overwhelm you. Get it done and take it off your plate.
- Complete at least one important task before lunch hour. If you know that you’ve done something significant before lunch, it will help you to do the easy tasks later.
- It is not a rule to reply every email from your laptop. Sometimes, you can send quick one-liner replies from your iPhones to save some of your time.
- Use the filter to move your emails to the right folder. This will save tons of your time. Be smart with your filters and you don’t have to look-into emails to find the proposal that your client have sent you last week.
- If you’re planning to meet someone outside the outside, first decide that is the meeting necessary face-to-face? If not, you can always do it on Skype.
- Figure out your peak time and do the most productive things in that hour. It will take some time to adjust this habit, but once, you’re done, you’ll be at peace.
- Use deadlines for your advantage. Instead of procrastination, do creative procrastination. Whenever you feel like being lazy, you can start writing and do something productive out of it.
- Need to prevent yourself from your co-workers. Plug-in the headphones and start your work.
- For ultimate focus do one task at a time. You can use a task management tool to better manage your time and increase your productivity. This will keep your focus on one task at a time and you can do more things in short time.
So, here goes the tips that can help you with your productivity problem. Hope these hacks will help you in your work and your business life.