PST (Personal storage table) is used by Outlook to store users’ data on the local drive. Many organizations and individuals also utilize PST files to store the backup of their data, but several instances can make a PST file corrupt. To say, Microsoft provides an inbuilt utility named Scanpst.exe to repair PST files, but it only can repair minor corruptions.
For a better approach, users can go with the Shoviv Outlook PST repair tool. It is an automated desktop-based utility that supports PST files of all Outlook versions and works in all Windows Operating systems. Also, it has many user-oriented features, such as:
- Users can add and repair multiple corrupt/inaccessible PST files.
- It has no bar on adding Outlook PST files size and has tested successful recovery up to the maximum possible size PST file.
- It displays a preview of the PST file content after recovery.
- Users can include/exclude desired items from the PST file to reduce PST file size. Besides this, it has a split option that can be used to split a large-size PST file into multiple small-size PSTs.
- Users can also protect resultant PST files with a password.
For users’ satisfaction, Shoviv offers a free version of the tool.
Read More: PST Repair