Sometimes it happens with the users that they put a password on an Outlook PST file and forget it. Don’t worry Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery tool can unlock password-protected PSTs. What you to do is to follow these steps:
Methode to Unlock PST File Password:
- Install the Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery tool from the official website of Shoviv.
- After installation, open this tool.
- Tap on add PST icon in the ribbon bar to add password-protected PST files.
- Once added, tap on the Remove Password icon placed at the middle bottom.
- The process will start with the on-time status. In the end, the PST file will unlock.
This software comes with the simplest Graphical User Interface (GUI) to make it easy for its users to use it comfortably. Users can download the Shoviv Outlook Password Recovery tool and use it in trial mode. This trial mode/version allows users to unlock a PST file of 500MB.
Read more – PST File Password Recovery